Monday, 7 May 2012

La Rochelle #51: FOUR MONTHS - Eugh exams

So I went travellabouts: spent lots of money, changed opinions on the general attractiveness of various european populations, causally got invited to Northern Italy.

And now I have exam week.

General updates:
- considerably less money
- more stuff (including a little beer mug from Munich, and a whiskey flask from the old Jameson's Distillery in Dublin, and boxers from London printed with the map of the underground)
- arguably more friends, or people who are closer, whatever
- music projects pretty much out the window
- eating habits all over the place (currently eating a large bowl of couscous and a small can of tuna)

And today I received packaging so I can ship some shit back to NZ before I leave. SO I'll sort that out post-exams, along with everything else.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I have a bullshit oral presentation to do for CUFLE tomorrow evening; a less bullshit written exam for the CUFLE-option cinema class on Thursday; and then on Friday afternoon an oral exam for EU law which I won't be able to bullshit my way out of.

In short, I have bad time management skills. And/or am very much implanted in holiday mode.

Speaking of holiday YAY THAT IS SOON. I'm pretty much free after Friday, BAHAHAHA. I just have to not fail anything. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers