Thursday, 3 May 2012

7 DAYS

Obviously it was bound to happen that I let myself slip into oblivion for a month or two hence, I am not sorry for not posting in a long time.

I have finally had my last day of work today. No more colour coded crocodile donuts for children muwahaha. It was a good last day I did not feel sad or nothing, if anything I milked it all day. Nicola who is my supervisor/friend she would normally mention that I was running low of icing and should top up. Instead she looked at it, then me, then it, and before she had time to speak I quickly said "This is the last time you will ever tell me off". She walked away giggling and I felt like I had manipulated the situation for my benefit. YESSSS

I have packed for my vacation (let's face it, it is more of a vacation that an OE). I am going to be the worst dressed backpacker in eternity, but I will be warm/cool (weather dictating).

My spare time has consisted of iPod games and watching series. I have made my way through: last air bender, supernatural season 1 and 2, and clone wars season 1. I feel so proud.

Avengers is now my new favourite movie - sorry Bats. It flopping rules!

I have decided that I really really do like like Jason and want to be with him on my return from vacation. 7 DAYS - flop flop! I believe I was safeguarding myself with him at first so I would not get hurt. But lets face it he is so amazing and we seems to click. That and he has a cute butt hehe.

I am not to sure what else to say. Oh I went to Peaches and Cream and I didn't blush (more than usual) and it was actually a very nice store with a variety. So I am less naive than before. However when watching Pulp Fiction I got a bit squeamish around the gimp. Dad happened to decide to start watching at that point couldn't answer my question about whether or not one chooses to be a gimp or not. Then told me that he found me incredible intelligent in some fields and that around this topic he noticed I was naive. - That being said and blatantly obvious to everyone else, he did not know the answer.

Well I love you all and will probably be more inclined to post when I am overseas.

Loving you all heaps.

Jubee Jubee Jubee Jubee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers