Hello!
So been busy being lazy. Work is going okay, and I am having fun with my video games. Still haven't finished writing up about my holiday but that is okay. Today I did get onto and finished making a chain of my Final Fantasy minature swords to hang of my clothes.
On a more interesting note Jason and I have opened up fully with eachother and confessed (he said it first) that we love each other. Naturally I get all blushy and do my head bob when every I think about it. So yesturday Jason said it to me for a few more times and laughed as I went all shy and giggly. Mind oyu he got giggly too.
Jason and I might go away for a weekend in the new year which will be good.
I miss pole but I don't know when I will be coming back.
I have finished most of the Batman section of the comic section of the library so may be moving on to the graphic novel section.
Thats all for now folks! Got to get ready for work!
No comments:
Post a Comment