Today I received confirmation that I have finally completed my LLB/BA! Huzzah! I guess I should attend the graduation ceremony properly - if only for the hat.
So, between graduation, Julie's recent job news (!), and my (serious though currently vague) plans to emigrate to London next year, I thought this would be an appropriate time to restart this blog.
That, and last night I moved all my files to my new laptop, and rediscovered Blogger while updating my many, and sometimes very ridiculous, internet bookmarks.
(Plus, there have been a freaky number of earthquakes lately (FYI earthquakes freak me the fuck out, since you can't really even try to run away), and, I don't know, recording my life and incredible vanity and so forth.)
On another note, the Zomburlesque: Ressurection show the other night was pretty freaking AWESOME. Every now and then I think I genuinely wish I were a Performer of some sorts, which I guess is what made the lawschool musicals such fun - but also awkward since I can't act for shit, hah.
Anyway, in all my fangirl euphoria, I ended up contacting a couple members of the cast on Facebook (since teeeechnically I'd met them before). Hans who played the Reverend should have an album soon apparently, but meanwhile you should check him out on SoundCloud since he is good fun (though better live, partly because his singing face is kind of amazing): https://soundcloud.com/cleverhansel
Now, so this blog has flesh I'm gonna go back and re-publish (after I re-censor, hah) my old posts :p
IKUZO.
[Edit: That took longer than expected. And also: whenever I look back on blog posts, I always feel like I'm so much older than the way I'd written - and considering that I only wrote these posts over the last couple of years, this just makes me wonder how incredibly silly a person I must really be. Just, wow.]
No comments:
Post a Comment