I've been delving ever deeper into the world of pole dance, and I suppose fitness in general. I'm thinking of starting a blog or Facebook page for my pole efforts but not sure if it will be worth it. It's interesting to chart my progress (and there has been a lot of that going on) but I seem to be doing fine without it thus far. On the other hand, it would mean I stopped bombarding (for a given value of) this page with pole-related posts. But then what would I have to talk about?
Speaking of, this is what I worked on this week: the Allegra.
I've also been watching a lot of dance-related videos in an effort to avoid working. I'd like to get a little better at dance off the pole, and most of what I've been watching has been terrifyingly inspirational. It's also mostly Korean hip-hop music videos.
Watching practice sessions would be great for choreography ideas, if only I could actually dance like this. Would that I could. Also this song is dang catchy.
You also get another pole video, because it's excellent.

Let me know if you ever wanna do latino-type dancing classes ;p
ReplyDelete