Monthly update!
(That sounds absurd given how often I update, but you know what I mean.)
I was gonna make a thing of photographing my spice-shelf and liquor "cabinet" but I'm busy at the moment and at any rate it looks mostly the same.
Food:
- I've stopped counting eggs. You know, 'cause I have better shit to do.
- New find: the previously unknown bakery. Also the market in town is apparently called ‘Vieux Marché’ (the Old Market).
- I've discovered that I can buy frozen fishfingers and keep them in my fridge for up to three days alright. YAY.
Social Life:
- Reliable friends: 3 - provided I avoid serious-ish conversation with 2 of them, hah.
- Alright-ish friends: ... probably just 1 now, depending on what happens with Buddy#1's gang and the Toulousians.
Projects:
- Language-exchange: dropped. The one girl who I ended up meeting is nice but I wasn't really getting much out of it, so I didn't make much effort after we'd each asked to reschedule a couple times in a row.
- Exercise: gym classes. (But it was closed for the holidays and doesn't open till next week.)
- Music: LOTS
(1) Melodica! I have found a playground (in a park) to play it in, so I don't have to worry about the neighbours.
(2) Piano in the gym! Relearning first movement Pathètique again, then I can progress to second and third.
(3) Collaboration! I answered an ad on this music website for musicians around France; the (electro-ish rock/pop) band wanted a female voice who could stick around for long-term, but the guitarist who placed the ad is still keen to make music and has sent me bits of his stuff.
Other:
Current repeat album: 'For Emma, Forever Ago' - Bon Iver
Current nails: Clear - I just cleaned off the green last night 'cause it was all fadey.
Current TV: Hana-Kimi (live drama Japanese version; yeah again IKNOWSHUDDUP)
Recently finished: BBC's Sherlock; various inane anime.
And now here are all the tights I have bought (first two from 'Romwe', rest from 'Light in the Box') - including some I am still awaiting:
Recently finished: BBC's Sherlock; various inane anime.
And now here are all the tights I have bought (first two from 'Romwe', rest from 'Light in the Box') - including some I am still awaiting:
![]() |
| Got two pairs of these as they were ridiculously cheap. |
![]() |
| I can't fix this picture, but you get the point. |






No comments:
Post a Comment