So here I am.
No internet at home.
I don't have a 'proper' visa yet so I can't get a phone.
There is something really wrong about anly being here alf a week but already being able to sing along to ALL the comercial songs :/
Anyway! other than that, I have got my visa application in, so I am spending everyday doing nothing apart from trying to clean my Gran's house. This is a really challenging thing to do as she keeps claming there is nothing to get rid of, when her house is 2LDK with hardly no space to lay 2 futon due to shit being everywhere><
Other then that, I have bought a few fashion books and also a self teaching French book which is more of a joke then anything (I will blog about this later. You will LOVE it) to keep me occupied.
Someone tell Sarita to slow down on the posts!
Internet is expensive and I just wasted half of it reading :P
Miss you all already><
I thought the whole point of this was to keep everyone up to date on what we're doing! (Anyway even if I slow it down, you know I'll just end up telling you then blogging about it later...)
ReplyDeleteBut you can just skim my posts till later :p
You need a visa to get a phone?? :(
Also what is 2LDK?
But YAY JAPAN.