No more classes! Eeeexcept for goddamned CUFLE, when the break's over. But everything else is finished.
Have also managed to sort out some uni shit in my favour: I only have two exams! Political history was internally assessed (*sigh* I shall miss my tutor; I did see him near the beach once so fingers crossed bahaha), AND I've managed to drop damned literature!
On one hand, I feel slightly like a copout (though I AM still left with the equivalent of three Vic courses) - but on the other hand I didn't want to have it pull down my grades unnecessarily. Yeah, picking up a paper mid-trimester really didn't seem to be working for me, particularly given that I'd chosen the wrong Asian exchange student to borrow notes from, and also given that most of the examinable material for exchange students was taught before I enrolled... BUT problem solved no.
SO! Now I can go off in peace on my first out-of-France exchange travellabouts adventure (cue Indiana Jones music?) - and it's about time, because I'm starting to lose my anonymity in La Rochelle, rather awkwardly on some ocassions... Ahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment