Ahhhhh two days of drawing like I have never drawn before...
The concept design workshop I went to was awesome. It super intense and really exhausting but I learned so much produced some work I'm really proud of. Can't be bothered re-posting it (and talking about it) so go here if you wanna see. It was fun to work on but OH GOD I am in so much pain and two days in a dark, air-conditioned room is not good for me.
Everyone produced really great work so I really hope they post it on their website soon.
THAT IS AMAZING!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteSHit your drawing skills have improved so much in the past few years!
I love~
Eeeee thank you <3 Practice works, huh?
ReplyDeleteThat said, this thing broke my spirit for a while, it'd be hard doing this sort of thing every day. Although usually you'd get more than two days to finish it... ><
:D
ReplyDeleteyeah... I hated it at TOi where we would get a week to learn all the new skills AND come out of it with a finished product at the end.
You learn a lot, but it is just not that healthy ><
Oh school~ lol
DUUUUUDE. Brava! Yeah, these days your work has a lot more... texture, I think is the word I'm looking for? Hell I don't know, but either way, :D
ReplyDelete