Look! It can be done! :D
Uh, anyway. Not a whole lot's happened recently but I thought it would be better to keep updating. Since the break has started I've not done any work (as usual). I am getting kinda excited about the 2D Concept Art Workshop I'm going to in the weekend though, so I'm trying to get a lot of paintings done quickly for that, but since I'm not very good at managing this sort of thing I'm just drawing a lot of stuff that will never be finished. I have at least seven different self-assigned projects that I'm trying to work on all at once and none of them are getting done. It really sucks that I can't even get motivated to do the things I love doing... I need to work on this.
On the upside, I made dorayaki this morning, and it was delicious.
LIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKEHOWTEACHMEPLEASE.
ReplyDeletehahahahaha... it made me lol and mum was like WTF?? heheehehe
ReplyDeletedorayaki?? NOM...
can I have some?
I made green tea Crepes yesterday! :P
Dorayaki was so good... Although I couldn't make the pancake things like a pocket so I just sandwiched the red beans between two of them >< I wanna try doing it all professional next time.
ReplyDeleteAlso I have been dying to try this recipe for a while... I was gonna make it for your Asian birthday party but I guess not any more :'( I wish I'd thought of mille crêpes before.
OH MY! for friday? lolol :P xx
ReplyDeleteWHAT'S DORAYAKI? It sounds like a thing I'd like XD
ReplyDeletePfff go look it up, silly.
ReplyDeleteUh... I don't think they would transport very well. But I suppose I could give it a go?
Dora...
ReplyDeleteDoraya?
Dorae?
Doraemon wa Dorayaki ga suki desu!
hehehe
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!