[Since you guys said no restriction or guidelines on content I'm just going to ramble like I always do about random things, okay? Your fault :p]
So, I've recently discovered Jason Segel (yes I discover everything and everyone late, whatever).
After not-consciously deciding to go through the entire series to date of 'How I Met Your Mother' over the last few months - not because I think the series is a fantastic piece of television, but quite simply because I liked Barney and Lily, and it was cute. I soon decided that if I were on the show I would maybe Lily, except like without the teacher part because ohgod hoarde of small children and even more OHGOD teaching. I also decided that while I find Marshall INCREDIBLY and adorably endearing, he was maybe a bit too lovely for me.
And then I randomly decided to watch 'Bad Teacher' the other day, mainly because I thought it could be amusing to see Jason Segel, Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake in the same movie, because, I mean, whut. It was kinda meh, in my opinion. Kinda fun I guess, but, meh.
Anyway, I decided that I liked Jason Segel more. His character here had a bit more, spunk. Or something. [see: last scene of the movie]
Then I decided to watch 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall', which I had originally more or less ignored when it first came out, in the same way I tend to disregard rom-coms unless they star actors I am particularly fond of, or are recommended by friends who have a similar taste in movies.
And now I pretty much want to have Jason Segel's babies. Not so much because the movie was amazing (because at any rate it wasn't mind-blowingly amazing, though I did quite enjoy it in a silly way)- but because:
- Piano
- Puppets
(There was also another P that began and ended the movie, but hey I don't have a one-track mind like that...) He's just so damned endearing.
Clip from him playing a song in the movie (FYI: His character's name is Peter)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB_1t-Vn6Vs
His "Dracula's Lament", performed on some show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3SsYyTUu50&feature=related
He's 31, 6 foot 4, and not exactly the most droolingly-gorgeous man on the planet, but I'm sure I could make it work.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment