I got into Tokyo at 6 in the morning and had till 10 thirty at night to kill. Thought it wouldn't be that bad but then I didn't count in the fact it was30degrees hotter then Wellington and now they have bloody rules that foreigners can't use internet cafe's so I ended up roaming around Shinjyuku area like an idiot with 8 too many bags...
Anyway! my rant~
So what a trip… both planes were late but for some reason we mad it to Tokyo on time. Lol
It is poring with rain here and humid. On the bus into Shinjyuku from the airport at the moment. So hungry. I hate Qantas airplane food…
Just drove past a faint Sky-tree in the background. The new Tokyo Tower as TV is going digital from Saturday onwards. They are doing a 27hour tv program to celebrate both the opening of the tower and the digitalization of tv. Lol. What is so great about it anyway? I mean you can see all the mistakes the costume department have made and see how bad news presenters skin really are.
The Sky-tree is really close now it is so tall you actually can’t see the top, it is covered today in the low rain/typhoon cloud. Here it is! Everyone is taking photos lol.
Ok the guy sitting next to me is looking at me staring now so will stop with the photos. He keeps looking over my shoulder at what I am writing. GO AWAY. I don’t think he can read. How unfortunate. Remember those days in Science? The teacher threatened us that next time she caught us writing notes to each other she would read them out to the class? So instead of stopping we started writing notes FOR her to read out. I think she never did in the end… those were good times
***
Off the have lunch with my Auntie tomorrow, so I'm writing a letter to my 2nd Cousin while eating lunch. Japanese pasta is amazing ><
***
Lunch with AUNTIE~
mmmm proper food. lol I have been manly surviving off food at the convenient stores.
Will post again soon on the schools I went to see in the area. Dinner time for me. off the the conbini again ><




HAHAAAA science notes I was thinking about that the other day OMG WE HAVE MIND SYNC or something. Also I was thinking about how we created an alphabet for typing on calculators so it looked like we were working. SUPER NERD ACTIVATE.
ReplyDeleteLolwhut "My drink looks like disneyland"? I'm not sure I see it but I defer to your superior knowledge on the subject.
Ahhh Japanese Italian food. So unlike any other food that exists, including Italian. But somehow still so tasty <3
Hahaha creepy guy.
ReplyDeleteALSO I TOTALLY GET WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT DISNEY LAND (forget Hannah).
I need to try this Japtalian food; I'm not sure I have?
I think Filiptalian food just involves using ketchupy tomato sauce and bits of cut up hotdog... OH the shame, the shame...
P.S. Why is this one tagged Dolls House? :p
ReplyDeletelol was gonna write about it haahah! but thought it was better I put it in a different post.
ReplyDelete