So I am at the library at the moment.
Supposedly doing my Japanese, but no… Instead I am watching Smap’s program when Gaga came, for about the 8th time this week.
Fail.
SO I thought I could at least do something productive before I go see Sarita at two. I have exactly an hour. What to talk about…
I’m off to Japan tomorrow. First time I will be on a plane on my own for that long. Fist time I will be traveling around Japan on my own. On top of it is currently over 30 degrees Celsius over there so I might just die DX
♬I am on the Edge of Glory♬
Lady Gaga in Tokyo. She uploaded this vid I am watching right now with out buying the rights lol so her Youtube account got suspended. GREAT. This gives Smap haters ANOTHER reason for them to be hated L Apparently it is because they collaborated with her that her account got suspended. Idiots.
♬Japan I’m not leaving without you…
You taste like Sake when you kiss me ahh,
I’ll give anything to be with you baby ahh,
This time I’m not leaving with out you….♬
The program is a bit scary to me as Lady Gaga is SOBER. I thought she was never sober. It is quite fresh in a good way really. Though quite a few Smap fans that don’t know Gaga are like, man what is up with that, she is just another NORMAL human being?? Haha. I guess the purpose for her time in Japan is to help promote Japan as a safe place and also to do a few performances for the earthquake/tsunami affected areas so it makes sense she is playing good Gaga I do mean that in a good way. Her songs are really perfect for this too, I thought.
♬Something, something about this place…
Something about my cool SMAPSMAP guys
Something about Japan, Japan, Japan
Aishitemasu, AISHITEMASU! …♬
Lol I love her…
♬Just put your paws up.
Because you were born this way Japan.♬
Enough about that J
Back to Japan…
Gah. I can’t believe it. I have sent the last month not being able to wait for this moment. Now it is here I am freaking out.
It is ridiculous. I should be happy. I am spending two weeks there, where I will be looking at school I want to go to, catching up with a few friends and also looking at a Japanese school I might be going to in October.
It feels right now like it is all wrong. That I am about to sign my life away to something I am not even ready to consider lit alone commit to. But then I ask myself what IS the right thing then and I can’t answer. I can’t help but in visioning myself repeating my mistakes from the last few years. What if I choose the wrong school? What if I am not even suited for this industry? I will not only be wasting my own time and money this time round if I fuck up but also mum’s money. Tuition fees for three years at Uni in New Zealand, is how much it costs for one year in Japan. I can’t screw up this time.
Little rant :P
Eather way this time next week I will be at school #1 out of about 4 that I am planning on seeing.
And now I made you watch it :P
Lololololol :P
xxxxxxx
Hehehe paws up.
ReplyDeleteAlso, HUGS and best of luck.
P.S. I feel like the next post should begin with a coutry name too :p