And now Kay and I are Skyping about them SO might as well write them down since she's deciding too.
SUMMARY:
Top Tier: Favourite of favourites - 5 places.
Second Tier: Guys who maybe didn't make it in for one reason or another, but you still bloody like them - 10 places.
RULES - 'cause I'm telling Kay this now anyway - just for a point of reference, note something that you like that they are in, e.g. movie, tv-show, band, favourite song they do, whatever. More than one if you want but don't get too carried away or I will...
NOTE: This isn't necessarily based purely on looks, because, well believe it or not I'm not ENTIRELY shallow.
Top Five:- John Cusack (Movie: 'High Fidelity')
He gets a link instead of a picture, because (1) his photos are kinda funny, and (2) this is the clip from 'High Fidelity' where I fell in love with him; note that he was the one to adapt Nick Hornby's book of the same name into the movie -and while this bit was essentially in the book, it wasn't exactly done like this:
- Ewan McGregor (Movies: 'Moulin Rouge'; 'Velvet Goldmine')
HE SINGS. Also I like how in 'The Island' there's pretty much just a sex scene because you can't have Scarlett Johansson and him in a movie and NOT make them get naked together.

- James McAvoy (Movies: 'Starter for Ten', 'Last King of Scotland')
Because his charming dorkiness is adorable; also I love how in 'X-Men: First Class' he uses geeky science pick-up lines (which is way more attractive than the sentimental bollocksy discourse he develops later in the movie, eugh). And accents, n'aww.

- Ikuta Touma (Manga-based TV-show 'Hana Kimi', because Kay said the name but I'm not writing all that down)
His character is AWESOME and falls in love with someone he thinks is a boy despite not being gay but is willing to accept that he loves them regardless of events that unfold; PLUS he can strip while dribbling a basketball; PLUS the actual actor looks like THIS:

- Vincent Cassell (Movie: 'La Haîne')
Okay, so he's a funny looking Frenchman with an interesting face, but just AHH there's something about him that I want to bite. And here is a clip from him dancing in 'Ocean's Twelve' because hot interestingly-faced badarse dirty Frenchmen make great bad guys in American movies (see also: Black Swan).
Due to technical difficulties, this is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF4tq7zg6s8&feature=related
And I have to stop here because otherwise Kay will post hers FIRST OH NO.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment