Thursday, 7 July 2011

A Challenge

I have a challenge for myself.  If I don't tell anyone about it then it will never happen. So I will post it here soon... need to take some photos first.

Will probably need your advise too :P


Any way what do we call each other in our posts? real names or account names??


hope L'Asiatique is having fun now :)
This is weird.... can it not be a first name basis thing??


Oh and POST GOD DAMNT!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Yes, we should use our real names, it makes so much more sense. Anyway, I've already put them in the copyright part in the footer, so whatever :p

    I will post soon about the LUX symposium, if you like. Not sure if I will be able to take pictures but notes for definitely.

    Also yes I am excited for this challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) ok~ changed the tags of my posts to my name. We should always do that I think.

    YAY LUX. I do like. The challenge not so much of fun but it will keep me out of my boredom. will post as soon as I start it I think!

    Also how do I set my account so that I get say emails if there are posts on my posts? or if say one of you writes something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can click the 'subscribe by email' thing below where you post comments but I think that only alerts you to comments on that specific post. I'm not sure about the overall blog though, you can subscribe to various feeds but there doesn't seem to be anything about email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just chose it for an account name really, presumed we'd use first names - I'd already commented using your first name anyway :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm annoying that I can't tell that you have commented on my posts... guess we just have to be smart about it :P

    SO yay real names it is :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers