Tomorrow will be the beginning of Week 3 of Trimester 2 of my fourth year of university study.
On one hand, it makes sense that I've been kinda lazy lately in regards to my workload; you do tend to lose your enthusiasm for study after a while - though luckily I have a particularly enthusiastic and adorably hairy lecturer for two of my courses at the moment.
On the other hand, I've already had my mid-year break, including two trips out of the city each 3-6 nights long. It's excuseable to still be in holiday-mode in the first week back, but the third? That's just pathetic.
So, I'm rather disappointed with myself because I have been spending quite a lot of time:
- compulsively checking my emails a billion times a day (though this isn't new);
- eating a lot of chocolate porridge at weird times of the day/night;
- wandering around in a bathrobe and sometimes housepants (usually the bright pink pair with a velour stripe down the side);
- not bothering to dress to throw out the rubbish, and instead opting for throwing on a long black coat and (about half of the time) the aforementioned pants;
- watching too much online TV and too many online movies, particularly ones starring whoever I am currently somewhat-obsessively crushing on [see: previous post; seriously SERIOUSLY want that man's babies];
- looking up interviews and random clips of the aforementioned crushes on YouTube;
- sitting all antsy on the couch and nibbling on biscuits when I run out of crush-related online media.
On the upside, I have pretty-much-almost mastered the first movement of Beethoven's Piano Sonata No 8 in C Minor (Pathétique, named back in the day when it had a different meaning), SO that's cool. Considering that the first movement is bloody damn long, I kinda might as well learn the other two movements. More on my music goals later.
Also I made Kay's French toast the other day! Aaaand may have ended up eating 3/4 of the baguette myself.
[P.S. Kay has an excuse for non-posting, what with being busy in Japan at the moment. But GOSH Han, you're lagging behind now! :p]
Hannah has not excuses at all.... Will finally post today sorry :P
ReplyDeletecraving of french toast and fish and chips. eat up for me!!
XX