First off I better start by saying: I didn't mean to not post for so long, things have just been happening and I must admit I have enjoyed the break from my somewhat monotonous technology run life. I can't be bothered to check when I last posted so I shall go from the last interesting point.
1. I have graduated with my Bachelor of Applied Hospitality and Tourism Mangement but have found myself telling people (mostly Jason's friends) that I have a Bachelor of Commerce specializing in hospitality. It just feels more relatible and less complicated.
2. I have moved back to Wellington and am staying with my Mum. Dad is there also as he is going through chemo and has been a bit up and downie (last 5 months). He will be finished a week before my birhtday. The basement is nice and I have unpacked. I just need to look over the boxes I left from last time which may take a while.
3. I am going out with Jason, and hanging out with him and his mates weekly. It is very nice and I feel I fit in nicely with his friends making me feel more confident, and socially able. The verdict is still out on how I feel about being "one of the blokes" and asked "have you even been a guy? 'Cause you are just like one." I tend to look down to my chest at this point and reply "nope, don't think so"
4. I have booked for my OE and here it is now ~
May - Leave NZ for London,
- Explore London, most likely a 'Hop on Hop off' bus pass for two days.
- Down to Jurassic Coast (South Coast) using trains and buses.
- 14 day UK tour through England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
June - Take the Eurostar to Paris, and meet up with Mum and Dad.
- Sarita and I leave for Greece to see Hannah
- GREECEAND ITALY
- Leave Venice with Hannah to Japan
July - (Hopefully I haven't booked it yet, might tonight) Tour for 16 days around Japan, Tokyo and downwards. Going to be awesome! All of it is!
- Leave Japan for home again :(
5. I have a job. Easiest interview, I was nervous, practiced heaps, turned up in a suit and it took 10 minutes. First thing he said was "start tomorrow?" Hahahaha. I am working at the Donut King, baking and decorating donuts.
6. Have started pole and enjoy it heaps.I want to keep pushing myself and it fits into work and everything.
7. Have been getting baking lessons from Hannah and so want to start making my own tasty treats from scratch.
8. Looking after Charlize... Yay! According to her Elephants aren't real. I think this is because we were at the zoo, I pretended to be an elephant and the fact she has never seen an elephant.
9. I have been trying hard to meet up with everybody but still have a few I want to catch up with... *glares* you know who you are.
10. Still need to get my full. I really want to remember to book it next week. ...watch this space.
So yes that is me at the moment, haha, you all sound like you are having a good time and I have been too. :P
DONUTS DONUTS I don't actually even know what that shop is, so you'd better impress me when I get back. (Seems like you dealt with post-graduation unemployment well, haha.)
ReplyDelete*hugs*
Jason's friends are all having their 21st I have been to atleast one every weekend! So I decided to buy their approval with donuts and to buy enough that they would share some with everyone (Jason and me included). Thus I not only get to buy super cheap donuts (50% of becuase I work there - BoYeah!) but I also get to spoil Jason and win friends at the same tie :). See Uni worked.
ReplyDelete