Tuesday, 24 January 2012

La Rochelle #27: Kay, Quotes and Nails

So, Kay came to visit me over the weekend! She can blog about that if she wants, but here are some highlights!


Kay came to visit and we did our nails:
Left to right, it says:
- chose (thing)
- sexuel
- savoir (to know)
- feu (fire)

Picture of a flame.

Left to right:
- du sexe (of sex; potentially 'some' sex)
- LE RIRE (rire means to laugh)
- Paris
- légal
A scribble that would have said "PUTAIN" if I hadn't fucked it up.

Kay came to visit and we went to Paris, and we ate macarons from Pierre Hermé

Technically you weren't allowed to get pictures. We only went to the littler stores/stalls of them anyway.
OLIVE OIL AND MANDARIN SO GOOD. ALSO ROSE AND ROSE PETALS.
AND CHOCOLATE FROM VENEZUELA.
They do JAM.
Confiture envie - Jam want?
 
Kay came to visit and said funny things (in and out of context as humour requires):
- "I fucking cough and it's like, sex!"
- "In Shanghai you can get crabs."
- On being a lesbian: "It'd just be another emotional bitch around, all the time!"
- After I asked whether turning up the heater would make it easier or harder to get up early the next morning: "PUDGE! *while poking Sarita*"
At Kay's request, a thing I said: "Bagel BAGUETTE!"

Also, a conversation in French, between me and random guys who approached us by McDonalds:
"Hello Miss, I'm from the National French police, I need to see your identity cards."
"Haha yes well done."
"No really I need to see your identity cards please."
"Oh actually I don't speak French."
"I need to see your identity cards, you're speaking French now."
"No I'm not, that's just you. Okay-" to the group more generally "bye, have a good night."

Then I heard someone say "chinese" as we were biking away, so I yelled back in French: "WE'RE NOT CHINESE."

And now I have to run to my tutorial.

Also: Kay came to visit and my life plan changed. Again. 
More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers