So the last couple of days I have been taking advantage of the sudden, town-wide SOLDES that have appeared (maybe first week back to uni, if that is a thing?).
HERE ARE SOME THINGS I BOUGHT.
| NZD10! |
| This and the following where NZD20 each! Try finding Le Bourget that cheap at Farmers, why don't you. Also they only had this one in black with silver design; but hopefully it still looks awesome. |
| NZD45 from what I suspect is an Asian shop LOL. They are redder in real life. Also inexplicably managed to fit a size 39 (usually I am 41, sometimes 40). |
| Didn't notice the cute undersoles till I put them on (while breaking them in around the house), haha. |
| It goes around twice! I have decided it looks better with the criss cross on the top. Like X-MEN. (They are grown up; it is not X-BOYS after all.) |
| 8-euro cute satchel bag! SATCHEL BAG. |
| Yay pockets! That you can't fit anything into! Except maps. |
Anyway the bag was from this shop called Pimkie, which I think is weird even in French. I discovered it while killing time before meeting Pirate, when the sale was 50 percent off 2nd item - got a reddy-brown top with the shoudlers missing, and a black and (sea?)green waist belt.
Returned the following day with the girls, when sale was CRAZYMAD (30-50 percent off stock) and super crowded - and also saw no more of my top left so totally glad I got it before. I also bought a blue dress with a cute collar, and a long-ish but light, also-blue jacket - like what I had dubbed my pink panther coat, so I can now finally throw that out (I have been avoiding it because of the stubborn food/drink stains).
Then the next day my phone (which had previously died in NZ) broke down, so went to get a new one - for 1 euro, with a 20euro/month deal of 1hr calls and unlimited texting, which I can just ditch at the end of June, bahaha. Also they let me transfer my number, and it holds 2 simcards and will work with NZ simcards, unlike certain phones that are monopolised (or, 'blocked', as they say here) by certain phone companies. BARGAIN.
In other news, here is a super cheap pack of BABY HEINEKEN (with my hand for size reference).| BABYBEER. |
GET ME ONE OF THOSE BAGS I WILL GET IT OFF YOU AS SOON AS I COME OVER!!! xx
ReplyDeleteI agree that bag is SUPER CUTE
ReplyDeleteAlso what is the point of beer that tiny? Unless it is actually beer for babies in which case, oh, that's all right then.
OH!! Okay I will go back to that shop today! And if there aren't any left you can have mine and I can look for another one? I have so many bags, bahaha.
ReplyDeleteThe point is if you are a little old lady. Or perhaps if you have class shortly and really shouldn't be drinking. OR if you are having tiny baby hamburgers too!
FYI it is quite a small bag, but if you don't want it Kay you can just fob it off onto someone else. Like Han :p
ReplyDelete:D LOVE <3
ReplyDelete