Monday, 30 January 2012

Sleep - Posting

Well I love my job. It is just the sleeping that is annoying me. Getting up so early is taking it's toll and I am starting to get grumpier and grumpier. I missed pole last week due to a big sleep in after work and consiquently I missed my baking lesson with Hannah - so sorry.

I am wanting to catch up with Jo, Kay and Rachael especially but you guys do make it hard to contact you. Today (my 2nd day off) I made a list of things to do and have been doing them very well except....

Mum brought an eReader and the eReader store doesn't open until New Zealand Autumn. I found another site we can use but the process of downloading this and that and then registering has really f*d me off becuase I did all that and it says my username and password is invalid. IT IS THE SAME FOR EVERYTHING. The computer subsequently is wrong and a liar. I shall be burning the internet to prove to it that though it can not compute it's motherboard is in fact on fire. I shall then take a photo of this an upload it to the internet. To prove it to it.

Still got my childhood things to sort through down stairs so that is good but I am wanting today to go check out venues for my 21st. Hopefully I can decide by tonight and then send out an updated/new event link on Facebook to inform the elite few that I are my friends (and tag ons). It will not be a costume party however if Jo does turn up as Hatsuharu (which I have been having PG dreams about where she comes and saves the day) I would probably give her all my presents as a thank you or an equivalant.

Jason and I are going well. We have finished watching all FMA Brotherhood which OMG ROCKED!!!!! And I shall steal it off him soon enough.

So yes my life progress ~ not as flamboyant as Sarita's or productive as Hannah's, nor musical as Kay's..... but it is mine and I like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers