Sunday, 6 November 2011

Boomfizzlefizzle

I was allowed to play with fire yesterday.


And so I did. The council display was pretty good too, but I always find fireworks are much more fun when I can pick them up and run about giggling in my special way.
We had a couple of middle-sized fireworks that went 'fizz' and we went 'oooh' and then we had sparklers! Here is a photo of me looking significantly creepy/ominous/blurry with my firesticks.


Extended exposure is a marvelous invention. I like to think this is what a phoenix would look like.


And then I went a bit crazy with my arcane symbols and the fireworks setting (yes there is a setting on my camera specifically for fireworks YEAH MAN)
Actually I really like that top one, it is strangely pleasing to me.


The moral of this story is that fireworks are neat and I should be allowed them more often, because I am a responsible person and did not burn anything down that wasn't meant to burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers