Friday, 18 November 2011

Thank You Racism

Okay so Sarita's blog got me all into the 'warm-fuzzy, I love boys' mood so I thought I would ramble about it.  Well turns out Darth Jason and I think exactly the same things and its whoever says it first that gets to claim the other as their clone. So far I am winning becuase I was the first one to say the "FYAI want to take things slow". I thought he would be all' .... aww okay, but I want you now' when realy he was 'thank god cause I just want to hang out with you and not go all rough and rumble for a while' (not his actual words) so YAY FOR CLONES! Just got to figure out if he is a robot or an actual clone clone.

Anyway, so yes, apart from the studying I tend to think about him which is fine and very PG. But I feel I owe alot of thanks to Sarita and Kay for taking the full force of my racism on many occasions cause it turns out that is what minority guys want. Hehehe and in return I can take his 'your so white' comments.

So thank you for letting me practice on you guys. Especaily cause this morning I couldn't help but send him a "I saw an asian and thought of you" text. Hehehe. But it would just be wierd if I send a reply saying "I saw a banana and thought of you" for the obvious reasons of mis-interpretation, enuendos and R Ratedness.

2 comments:

  1. And you didn't tag 'boys'?

    Also, I'm sorry but, yeah no 'racism' tag please.

    This is partly because the way in which you use the word 'racism' - particularly when referring to your own behaviour - is not actually accurate. Racism involves more of a typically negative judgment of a person or entire classes of people based on their 'race', which is like an old-fashioned arguably-non-existent term for colour-of-skin anyway (cf ethnicity and nationality, which allows more accurate even if still general stereotypes I think).

    Whereas you tend to go... haha there's an Asian, and you're an Asian too! Or things of a similar nature that aren't really offensive, but rather just draw attention to physical differences.

    So, just be careful with going around proclaiming to be racist. I mean, honey, if you WERE genuinely racist, I wouldn't be your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Followers