Saturday, 5 November 2011

La Rochelle #10: Planning - Clothes (Ver. 3), and Misc Items

Girly things and errands~


Went shopping with the Katy and Casey yesterday; finally got jeans haha. Jeans West was on sale, woo! Have decided to stay away from skinny jeans now (got boot cut, the light bluey-grey I appear to like); not so much because they are uncomfortable or anything, but just because they always take so damn long to take off and get caught around my ankles :p

Seriously though, particularly given the exam period I've missed just being able to throw on a top and jeans, and not having to worry about whether my tights have a hole in them or are too skanky for work.

ALSO I got another long-sleeved top from the cheap table at JayJay's, and while it means I have another top with horizontal stripes, it's also like fuschia-ish and black lol so I'm happy. (Also extra-small whut :O) Oh and I got warm light grey woolen tights from Farmers which I thought would come in handy/give me an excuse to wear shortshorts in winter.

Earlier on I also bought a double-sided merino wool beanie (one kinda a dark cyan, the other grey), and also inherited some warm brown gloves from the collection that Mum got from when my aunt raided Italy. Yay for being warm!

I also bought sheer black thigh-highs that time I was bad and went to the Bendon sale... :p BUT they're practical and I had to replace my sheer black lace-tops anyway (okay so these aren't lacetops but hey any excuse for the garter belt, right?).

Anyway, the list is still FORTY and pretty much the same except the black-and-pink striped top will replace my pink polo top (because I have a bright pink dress anyway and I should bring another long-sleeved one), and the 14 tights are now as follows:
- 1 pair sheer black thigh-highs
- 1 pair sheer
- 2 black
- Maroony-purple
- Blue
- Grey woolen
- Black thigh-high fishents; rainbow thigh-high fishnets; zigzag fishnets
- Stripey circus tights
- Black gold-heart tights
- Red plain thigh-highs
- Black holey thigh-highs

In other news, my tickets are booked (including Japan trip; leaving euro-travels till later), and I sent off my application for accommodation the other week (hopefully they reply to me soon, HMMM). Gonna get some quotes for insurance this week and hopefully sort that out quick so I can go get my visa.

I also now have a new box of contacts and a second pair of glasses (pretty much the same but dark purply-red, and minus the hearts on the side) so I don't get stuck wandering France blind (also the paint or whatever on my current pair is chipping off at the front anyway). Still need to get another inhaler and stock up on the baby-killer (seriously I swear it is so expensive to live with my foibles), and also I need some sort of medical things so French doctors (mmm French doctors) don't jab me or something.

Also! Dicksmith was on saaaale and I bought the first camera that I have owned since the windy-up one I had when I was 6 (which apparently was blue and red; the only colour I remember from Holland seems to be orange, because that was the colour of my favourite jacket that I wore all the time).


Panasonic Lumix LS5. 
It's probably not very fancy on the general scale of cameras, but it'll do me.
(Plus Kay said to get it. Well, a Lumix with those specs.)


WOO. TICKING ALL THE BOXES.

Needless to say my bank account isn't too happy about all this, but I get paid soon so bah.

Also my Dell may have suffered some bodily injuries after a sudden meeting with a tall glass of water BUT IT'S OKAY DON'T WORRY KAY because everything was backed up and I was able to update the last few important files that I hadn't backed up yet, so am just settling myself with the HP Mini~

Now I have 3 clocks on the desktop, all suitably styled of course: France (12 hours behind NZ, eugh that's going to be awkward), Japan and (until tiffy manages to break out, anyway) Singapore.


Woah I'll be going soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers