I got up early today (NOW) to do a bit of damage control if need be. So I have been home for two full days now. In that time I have met Jason's parents and college friends WOW. Haha so did not plan that but it has been awesome. I better explain in chronological order seems I just found out Sarita dislikes unrealistic time streams. As I tend to jump around from past, present to further past and a tad of future when I tell stories.
FRIDAY
- Could not find my make-up bag as I haven't finished unpacking.
-Went to Kirks and got a sweet guy to do it for me if I brought some of his products (For the love of all things PG he was selling me make-up).
- Parked at wrong place and got confused as to why I couldn't see someone waving his arms about.
- Figured out I parked in the wrong place - Google Maps FAIL
- Meet Jason in town.
-Got ice cream
-Found bean bags and sat down
- Got sushi
- Showed off my pathetic chopstick skills
- Had a chopstick fight - like in Kung Fu Panda but with a soya sauce container
- Saw Puss in Boots (Sarita I am sure you can come up with a lot to say here)
- Suprised him by jumping outbehind the cinema curtain when he came back from the bathroom.
- Walked around more.
- Ate at a Japanese restaurant.
-Went to his place and wathced a movie.
SATURDAY
-Got dropped off at his place.
- Had a proper introduction to his parents and made light convosation.
- Watched a movie.
-Walked to his mates as it was his 21st.
- Found out I was the only girl there.
- Made fun of minorities.
-Beat everyone at abseinth shots.
- Had my first beer bong.
-Went to town.
-Meet more people and hads tonns of fun
-Came home and snuggled up to big bear.
SUNDAY
-Damage control by continously looking at Facebook for when the photos come through.
-Discovered my parents are not here..... Aductted?
- Jason's turn to meet my friends.
So there is my girly 'hehehehe' but you had to see it in person.
Okay, I tend to ignore your spelling mistakes unless you've specifically asked me to proofread - but it's "absinthe".
ReplyDeleteOh, was it an interesting movie? About non-stereotypical Asians?
Also: what is this about me not liking unrealistic timelines? If this is what you interpreted from "flawed timetravel" - dude, you do remeber that I watch Doctor Who, right? I meant more like consistency about what has or has not happened in the version of history that wasn't 'erased', and characters behaving accordingly.
Anyway I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend back :)