To my disappointment I haven't exactly been productive today. Rather than prepping for my test on Saturday (it's okay - it's open book and I actually did notes for the first section of readings; I'll figure out the rest tomorrow), I have spent the day lying in bed half-naked eating and watching
Misfits -
AWESOME generally cool [edit: there are some quite lame bits, and one of my pet peeves is flawed time travel/timelines] British TV show that Han told me about/mentioned in passing. It has both an Irish wanker and a tall black set of muscles so I was pretty much in from the start - also (Julie!) they have SUPER POWERS and there is KILLING but also (Kay!) I like their opening credits and there is cool music and lots of sex XD
Anyway tomorrow will be a busy study day and I will have fully recuperated by then - FYI the only alcohol I had yesterday was some red wine in this awesome chocolate spiced cake that T's BabyFlatmate made; I did my 21 shots my way :D
In other news: I take back everything I've ever said about flowers. Colourful roses stolen in the rain are fucking adorable.
 |
| I have hung them in my room to dry. It smells faintly of roses now :D |
No comments:
Post a Comment