I have completed 2/3 pieces of assessment for crazy course, and one more due this Friday, then I am DONE. WOOO. Despite my initial concerns, I am fairly sure that I did not completely fuck-up the test at least, and that's always nice.
Meanwhile I wonder whether I can justify/find the space to bring the FURRY HOODSCARF HAN MADE ME to France:
| It was surprisingly hard to arrange it so as to show the hood, the scarfy bit, and the glovey bits without a person-sized person, but I think I did okay :D |
In other news: I will be heading France-wards in a fortnight! :O I have been corresponding with the other Vic student going to La Rochelle too and she seems nice. Also I'm going to bring my Buddy caramel timtams haha (she asked after I offered to bring a NZ thing since she misses it here).
And congratulations on having written nearly 50% of those posts.
ReplyDeleteIf you just lay the hoodscarf flat on the floor, wouldn't that work too? :P
We all saw it coming.
ReplyDeleteTechnically, yes; but the hood is so much cuter when it's ON something.