Also-also you guys should do it too. I'm not sure where Kay's end-comparison-point would be, but there's always the general Janaury vs December option for everyone.
BEGIN.
Music:
- Current repeat song/album: 'Lungs' album by Florence + The Machine
- Current study song/album: ‘Waldstein’, first movement (No 21 in C, Op. 53), by Beethoven
Books:
- Currently Reading: ‘Wyrd Sisters’ by Terry Pratchett
- Previously Read: hadn’t read recreationally in a while
TV:
- Currently Watching: 30 Rock
- Recently Finished: Misfits
- Recently Started: Ally McBeal (rewatching Season 4 for Larry Paul)
- On-and-off: Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Once Upon a Time (and waiting for Doctor Who to restart)
Food - Favourites:
- Cheese(s): Gouda for childhood, brie for functionality
- Form of Egg: Cheesy omelette (this took SO long to decide)
- Crêpe Filling - Savoury: Smoked salmon and cheese
- Crêpe Filling - Sweet: Nutella
Drinks - Favourites:
- Spirit: Tequila
- Beer: Leffe Blonde
- Red Wine: I haven’t had any in a while but probably Shiraz; also I remembering being into Merlot for a while.
- White Wine: No strong opinion yet. Sauvignon Blanc default?
- Rosé: Generally indifferent, but once had a really good something with strawberries at Juniper.
- "Champagne"/Sparkling Wine: Generally not a fan.
Presentation:
- Nails: Sparkly blue, medium-long and somewhat filed
- Hair: Shoulder-length black (finally got all that regrowth out)
No comments:
Post a Comment