Thursday, 18 August 2011

'Better Book Titles'

This site - found it from a friend's tumblr (I pretty much love all of her posts, even though I didn't know the book she posted that well) and am tired of laughing to myself.


Pretty much they take pictures of book covers, and replace the original title with some sort of parody title, something - at least attempting to be - funny. Most are books I haven't read, or haven't heard of; some are pretty lame, e.g. the ones who just complain that the book was too long of them (oh boo hoo); but some are damn good, and here are some ones I rather enjoyed:

The Very Hungry Caterpillar.


James and the Giant Peach.


Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time.

Lord of the Flies. Decision Points.

Some sort of biography. It doesn't. Even. Matter.
What to Expect When You're Expecting.
A Vindication of the Rights of Woman. Romeo and Juliet.


A Streetcar Named Desire. The English Patient. Gulliver's Travels. Oedipus Rex.


1984.

Lord of the Rings.
Atonement.
The Very First Christmas.
THE BIBLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers