I have two gmail addresses. I don't think it's any different to having two email addresses. You can easily switch between accounts without logging off. You can also get all your mail forwarded to the one address, and reply from address B while using address A. So really, you've still got one email address, only without the embarrassing name.
quote sarita
ReplyDelete"is it a bomb to destroy potatoes or that multiplies them"
:p
ReplyDeleteSHHHHHH.
Also you made a typo.
Also-also is it weird that I now have 2 gmail addresses?
And so I did >< how would you say that? ko-oh-ke? lol
ReplyDeleteum, maybe? I think you can make it so you can read them both in one inbox... or maybe not with gmail...
it is like you have a professional one and a friend/family one :P
Bahah potato bomb.
ReplyDeleteI have two gmail addresses. I don't think it's any different to having two email addresses. You can easily switch between accounts without logging off. You can also get all your mail forwarded to the one address, and reply from address B while using address A. So really, you've still got one email address, only without the embarrassing name.