Well, after my rather embarrassing fall from a pole on Monday, I've not been feeling my best. It's better than I expected though, I haven't felt nearly as stiff or bruised as I thought. This may be due to the sports tape my mother applied, it really helps with support. Hurray for nurse/massage therapist relatives!
It looks something like this, which kinda makes me look like something out of Tron. Which is a bit awesome, but also a bit sticky.
Still feel a few dislocate-y twinges every now and again, so I don't think I'll be going to pole next time. Still, at least I know I can invert now ♥
On another note I made Japanese curry last night for the first time in aaages, it was so good in a horrible sort of way.
Am nyam. So glossy...
Look, I have Japanese bowls and everything. IT'S AN EXPERIENCE, DAMMIT D:<
Kay, do I remember one time we had it at your house and there was banana in it? Or was that something else? Tell me about that thing we had, cos it was quite nice.



Battle scars! Also, at least you CAN invert... I swear I'm going to have to pull-up into a 4 or whatever from the headstand, 'cause at least that's building on something I can do lol.
ReplyDeleteOMNOMNOM FOOD.
BANNNNANAAA~
ReplyDeleteYou are correct :D
♬peel the banana (peel-peel banana)
slice banana (slice-slice banana)
[on an angle so you get longer pieces]
lay banana (lay-lay on a plate banana)
Cover-in-sugar banana (cover in sug-suger banana)
Ok this is getting a bit boring now.
so then put it in a fridge for about 1/2 hour and EAT♬
Hahah I don't think it counts as battlescars if there's no lasting mark... Anyway, you can do a few spins that I can't (do well at least) so I think we're even.
ReplyDeleteLOL KAY that was amazing. I heard you singing.