Sunday, 7 August 2011

A short notice

Tonight when I was coming home from work, the bus was really full, and the driver was asking everyone who paid a 'child' fare to stand up for the adults. He was pretty strict about it; he asked a few likely-looking youths to show him their tickets, and made them get up if they paid child fares.

Naturally, he points to me and asks to see my ticket, too.  —∆—


Anyway, onto the aforementioned notice: Wait, the timestamps seem to be fine now. In any case, the time is totally set to +12.00GMT so I dunno what the dickens is going on.

6 comments:

  1. I changed it this afternooooon~

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. HEY I didn't realise our full names were at the bottom of the page for the copyright?

    Umm I just took mine off - I'm okay with first name, and I'm fine with this being open - but I kinda don't want my last name here just in case certain family members stumble onto it at some point. I can re-add just first name if you want, but it might look weird :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh, whatever. There's not much point in saying it's copyright if you only list the first name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. I will just trust you two then.

    Also I'm not sure what we're copyrighting. As much fun as I'm having, this isn't exactly a work of genius :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking more about any artwork/ideas/essays or similar we might want to share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Point to Han. Okay, it's definitely good that you guys put that up then; and I will just keep that in mind and probably not put up anything like that anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Followers