This is what I've got so far:
I am a small, reserved 20-year-old living in New Zealand and studying to be an illustrator/graphic designer. My hobbies include drawing, sarcasm, punctuation, sitting quietly, tea, and lurking.
Underneath the quiet exterior is a mildly eccentric personality and an easily distracted imagination. I try hard to be friendly but natural introversion has made me prefer listening over talking. I also have an expansive personal space bubble enforced by icy silence and a disdainful stare.
I enjoy creating things and using my hands – this includes art and design but also cooking and playing video games. I spend a lot of time dozing. Beautiful things please me - I tend to be more concerned with aesthetics than practicality.
I am mostly logical, analytical, and critical but am easily swayed by emotions. I prefer wants over needs, although my strong sense of self-control makes me have frequent arguments with myself. I’m often affected by clashes of consciences. I get easily worked up over things I consider important, which is not the same as things that are important.
It's kind of a mess at the moment, so if you guys have suggestions, please do.
Also, because my posts feel empty if I don't have pictures, this is some of the work I've done in class. The first one is in the style of Gustav Klimt, the other inspired by Edgar Degas.

Ahahaha small. I also like how you've ordered your hobbies: an occasional arguably-negative one interrupts your image of an otherwise-well-behaved-young-lady.
ReplyDeleteI'm (slightly?) surprised that you haven't mentioned music, though if you don't play much these days I guess that makes sense; but general rock appreciation (particularly in addition to your general penchance for lacy things) could add a fun extra touch to the portrait.
Also, I think I prefer the Degas because your hair is fun; and while I prefer the warmth of the colour scheme in Klimt, it doesn't seem to fully correspond with the description above :p
P.S. On a purely aesthetic note I'd suggest the second hyphen in paragraph three with a semi=colon?
Yeah, the thing about me is that only a few people know I'm not always a well-behaved young lady, so they don't believe me when I say I'm also a bit mad. They give me 'oh really.' looks and I'm like NO IT'S TRUE GODDAMMIT IT'S TRUUUUEEEE
ReplyDeleteMusic is... not such a big thing for me anymore. I still like to rock out occasionally, no longer really... 'me', I guess. I dunno. Will take this into consideration.
Ahah yes the hair is nicer in the Degas-image because it's just after I got a haircut. These are kinda like before-and-after images >_<
YEAH WELL this is the first draft and SEMI=COLON says shutup.
Hahahhaa. I told you, you need to show EVERYONE a video of you talking to Nero.
ReplyDeleteThat's fair enough then. But yeah, manipulate the truth for art's sake?
Ohhh right! I thought it was more like, 'cause of the style or something.
Watch out or I'll stick a semi up YOUR colon.