So a rant less about schools in Japan but about the advantages of being in an over populated area in Asia that loves order and quality.
Anyway. If ou are friends with me on Facebook you might remember me posting photos like this.
This is Kappabashi, known for its shops that sell fake food. Restaurants in Japan display their foods in a cabinet like this in order to get their customers.
In Kappabashi you are able to buy in bulk or singularly these fake foods. Originally they used to be made of wax. I personally find this way more interesting but these days most places bulk make in plastic.
Abetter place than this?? ok...
This place is AMAZING.
Fabric store after fabric store ><




Nomnomnom fake food? Bahahaha. You should take pictures of the crazy vending machines!
ReplyDeleteAlso dude what's up with the weird timestamp? What timezone is this in? Though I guess it won't matter anyway since we'll all be all over the place soon enough...
hahaha...
ReplyDeleteyeah I was wondering that... it has been bugging me for a while but couldn't find a way to fix it... :/
MMMMMMM I want to be in cheap Japanese fabric stores... Bring me one. A whole store. DO IT >:|
ReplyDeleteAlso now for some reason I have the パルコ・アラ!? song stuck in my head. Why?
Uh, I thought I'd changed the time settings... but maybe that was something else. Anyway, like you said, it doesn't really matter much if everyone's all over the place anyway.
Also I totally forgot to mention that I found the book in which I wrote the directions to that fabric store we went to, but I guess you don't need them any more... ><
ReplyDeleteI just changed the time settings shortly after talking with Kay?
ReplyDeleteAlso Han we should do something with the blog description, Kay says wordy :p
Brainstorm on Wednesday?
PINA PINA PINA.
Oh I see, why didn't you say.
ReplyDeleteYes, we should also make an 'about us' page, so it's a little more clear what's going on.
ooo! I would love the directions please! didn't go there coz I wasn't sure of the way lol.
ReplyDeletealso arg use email if you are gonna send multiple messages Sarita! Every following probably just got all your rants then! :P looove you... but...
also yes an about us page, but please email...
xx