Thursday, 16 February 2012

Finallyyy

As proof of the previously-mentioned red velvet cake biscuits, I present this:


White chocolate icing inelegantly piped into lace. Chocolate chocolate.

And then some pictures of people eating. These are the doughnuts Julie lovingly made.


Kay, I love your face. ALL your face.

Yeah so anyway that was vaguely Valentine's-y. Everyone remember what ganache is?



A few days before that I went to Greytown and found something I've been looking for for a long time. No, it wasn't Julie, although I did see her there too. After an extensive search, I finally found a complete set of alphabet stamps, and by complete I mean miniscule and magiscule letters; numbers and punctuation. Except it doesn't seem to come with a comma, which is upsetting. The nice wooden box makes up for it though.

 
Stamps have always made me happy, and now I can stamps things that make me happy, too.


Lastly, I managed to perform the lotus in pole yesterday. Technically it was with someone standing over me going 'yes, yes, now move this leg, yes, now put it back', but no one was holding me up and I didn't fall off, and I didn't freak out, so YUSS that's a win in my book.

It looks something like that, although you're supposed to be able to push your body away from the pole. I can't quite do that yet, and nor am I sure how to draw it.


1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!

    Also, shit I'm going to be so crap when I get back; I'd better do lots of exercise or something...

    Also-also I'm just going to preemptively state that I don't want any photos of me on this here thing :p

    Most importantly I WANT BISCUITS. STAMPY BISCUITS.

    ReplyDelete

Followers