Approx. 1.30am: Buddy#1
- We are apparently now on fairly friendly, girly-gossip terms!
(Her text fackin' woke me up, but I'll forgive her because we are going out tonight. Also because she's teaching me all the fun French expressions.)
Approx. 8.10am: Political History Lecture [goddamn I write that in the opposite order EVERY TIME, why do we have to speak faaacking English]
- The fact that I have been forced (by CUFLE and OFII) to miss the last two lectures will have little if any effect on my grade, because even when I do go I hardly understand anything.
[I wonder if this is the world's revenge for my rambling incoherency.]
Approx 10.01am: Coffee #1
- There is a little café barely a minute away from the Arts Faculty.
- It's the sort of place where the staff are super friendly and remember what you usually order.
- They serve goood coffee.
- A basic coffee costs 1 euro (approx. NZD1.7, and yes I know I'm rounding up - but that's so when I get back to NZ I'll have slightly more money left than I expect and it'll be exciting).
- Coffee comes with delicious complimentary chocolate.
Approx 3.45pm: Furuba
- There is this thing in France called 'Fnac', I saw it in Paris all over the place.
- Fnac sells a bunch of random shit, including Fruits Basket! Still about NZD11 per volume (all volumes available).
- You can order from Fnac online and they will deliver to your house FOR FREEEEEEE.
- At the moment, the volumes from Fnac are, each, 0.50 euros cheaper than in the hypermarket that costs me 1.30 euros bus fare each way.
Approx 4.00pm: Coffee #2
- I have FINALLY found the coffee/tea/hot chocolate vending machine in the law school.
(FYI these machines around uni provide average but cheap hot drinks for NZD0.70)
- I have also finally figured out how to stop the machine from automatically adding sugar to your coffee/peppermint tea.
Approx 4.05pm: Sting
- STING IS DOING A "BACK TO BASS TOUR" AND THIS IS ALSO HAPPENING IN FRANCE.
[Wow I don't think I've really posted about him since my highschool fangirling days, hah.]
- Some of the shows are in convenient cities on convenient dates.
- Fnac also sells tickets to shows etc.
[Now I just have to convince someone to go with me... though I'm not sure I can be fucked paying that much since I did see The Police play in Wellington way back at the start of uni.]
No comments:
Post a Comment