So might do a few separate posts to catch up on what I did over the last few months and stuff ><
To start off, Julie, Jo and I went to Hannah's today to make CHOCOLATE :D
(Not that Hannah, Jo and I have anyone to GIVE the chocolate to, but that is not relevant)
I think Hannah was better photos then I do, as she now was a pretty SLR that I so want to steel.
But we made
Chili-dark-nama-choko
Ginger-liquor-roses
Hannah had made us red velvet cake biscuits (I think they have better names but not sure what it is)
and
Julie made us custom V-day donuts from Donut King with our names on them :D
omnomnomnomnom <3
Also to prove to the fact that Sarita DID fail in spelling :P
we now have two tags
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
HEY for the record that was just the recent tag that I typed out while all ranty and more importantly when I was still in bed the morning after two nights of drinking and being out till 4-5am, SO... shuddup I fixed it :p
ReplyDeleteALSO CHOCOLATE I WANT CHOCOLATE.
Also-also who is the top-left corner?
P.S. I think your draft post from ages ago is still there :p
Ahahah the top-left corner is 'Hannah' as well, Julie had to have two goes at piping it cos my name is 'insanely long'.
ReplyDeleteAlso Kay you're right about the red velvet cake biscuits, that's pretty much what they are.
lol ok ><
ReplyDeleteOh! I might work on the post then :D
I want more o those biscuts D: