This will have to do until I can go buy some croissants or something tomorrow, alright?? :p
The first few photos are from a bakery-ish shoppy thing that is part of the D'Jolly franchise I think?
| SO MANY MACARONS. AND BIG ONES. EDIT: I pointed out to tiffy that there was a big NUTELLA ONE. "Ohh, I thought it said 'Fluffles'." [Later: "You're going to embarrass me now aren't you?"] |
| BABYCAKES. |
| GLEAMING WITH DELICIOUSNESS. |
| EDIBLE SHOE. This is from the D'Jolly shop that specialises CHOCOLATE. I have told Buddy#1 to bury me here if I die on exchange. |
| A GIANT CHOCOLATE CHICKEN. Two foods in one? |
| The night market that Pirate and I stumbled onto ages ago (haven't seen one since; but haven't looked). CHEESES. Okay they're hard to see but still, A STAND OF CHEESE AT NIGHT-TIME. |
| CHURROS. Freshly made, as you can see in the background. This was also at the night market. Pirate and I each had a dozen. I tried to finish hers when she stopped but would've been sick. |
| Another shot of BABYCAKES from the bakery in Poitiers, when I went to sort out visa stuff. |
| From the local foursquare: TWIX ICE CREAM. |
TWIX ICE CREAM
ReplyDeleteI KNOW. FYI they also have Mars and Snickers.
ReplyDeleteWe will hunt it down in Japan.
You know, when we aren't busy hunting for Ikuta Touma.
P.S. I'll do another food thing before I go to Toulouse.