Djicons (Dee-Jee-I-Cons)
Becuase he is Darth Jason and I am Darth Julie and we both love the Decepticons.
Obviously this got us really excited and we agreed that to go with our new found identity we need a theme song (guess who's idea was that) and a logo.
Last night when talking to him I got a bit sidetracked and since he has the software programe to make a awesome theme song. I made this:
It is a compilation of the Batman symbol, Decepticon Symbol, Rebel Alliance Symbol, and Ouroboros Symbol. If ever I was going to get a tatoo this would be it!!!!
LOL Julie got enough tags there? ;p
ReplyDeleteAlso you're adorable.
Darth Julie? Not Pikaju?
P.S. I look forward to much more Darth Jason tagging :p
ReplyDeleteP.P.S. I'm sorry I just had to edit the 'tattoo' tag. :p
ReplyDeleteThis tattoo would be a great idea except for the fact that it is almost as bad as getting your significant other's name tattooed about your person. Guaranteed relationship failure right there, sir.
ReplyDeleteThen again, without the name it just makes the awesome-est (and possibly most copyright-infringing) tat ever :D