Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Sock Theory Overload

So from skimming over what Sarita had said earlier this week, I looked at this fabulous Sock Theory website during Strategic Management (shhh.) where I am typing at the moment.

This site is awesome! I am a jeans wearer and have never felt very comfortable wearing mini skirts and shorts. I need a completely new waredrobe now! Revolving around these wicked awesome socks.

I know my birthday is ages away but I am so close to whipping out my nearly empty eftpos card and buying half the store but in particular - these:

Sporty Knit Thigh-High Socks

Tuxedo Thigh High Long Socks

Shark Bite FUN SocksPom-Poms!  Leg Warmers

Hehe if I didn't share this all with you then I probably would have (and I still might). So yes this is real spam but I couldn't resist XD

3 comments:

  1. Jubee I love you and I can't believe we didn't add you sooner :p

    I went back and re-tagged my sock post with 'socks', but like hell I'm appropriately tagging all my 'spam' posts :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes there are many there I like as well, the only problem being it's around $25 US for shipping alone, which makes me somewhat less excited about them :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALWAYS with the damned shipping! Baaah.

    ReplyDelete

Followers