I FORGOT SCARVES how could I forget scarves? Will bring (1) the big reversible animal-print scarf, and then also (2) my new little white floral one from Jubee to wear in Spring/Japan so Kay doesn't get mad at me for ruining her infinity dress :p
Official number is now THIRTY-EIGHT, including accessories, coats and shoes - but excluding housey/sporty/PJ stuff, underwear and tights.
Actually I will also bring a pair of warm gloves and a beanie (both of which I still need to buy), so let's just round it up to an even FORTY.
Meh that's still not too bad for 6 months (provided I can fit everything...).
P.S. Bags:
- Big suitcase
- Backpack (for carry-on luggage and also Europe travels)
- Medium-sized metallic-y handbag
- Little gucci clutch purse for night-outings
- HP Mini laptop bag (which is tiny and will fit easily into backpag)
- Medium-sized floral laptop bag (which I will use for books rather than laptop, since it's the only sturdy bag I have that can actually hold the weight of Serious Study)
- Medium-sized blue sports bag (still deciding on this one, BUT it can be squished into my suitcase, and also it has pockets and is waterprooooof and could be uuusefuuuul)
No comments:
Post a Comment