Saturday, 22 October 2011

Red Book Newbie

Buahaha!
 
Thank you Kay for the awesome introduction.
 
As my first post I feel I should say something inspring, entertaining, errotic, or a combination there of. But, as Sarita, Hannah and Kay will be oh so common of, I always get these things wrong so instead will blurt out just what I feel like blurting at the time. For example:
 
Hello-o.
 
Now lets see:
Just right - I doubt I look anything like a big red 'K' considering I am smaller than Kay and though I do blush an awful lot at anything remotely R rated.

Unbelievably cute - As much as I would like to think my dorkiness, and absoult love for anything superhero, anime, terry pratchet or adorable meant that I took on some of their characteristics, the answer is not yet :P

Loving - loving but not loved.

In love (baha) - Hehehehe we will see in December :P

Entertaining - The term "laughing at you not with you" would sum it up if I wasn't to busy laughing at myself.
 
So there you have it ~ I hopy you enjoy the newest edition to the team.
 
And I love you too Kay.

8 comments:

  1. Yeah, I keep any adult stuff (what adult stuff? I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm not an adult) in my private blog, and I think I've managed okay with preventing it from spilling over to here too much SO if you're dirty it'll JUST BE YOU BAHAHAH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Says the girl with the lolly lips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly: how much more child-like can you get than candy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaaaa Jubee ♥

    Also I am proud of you, your general writing ability has improved greatly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thank you Hannah. I have been trying really I have just on Skype I get bored of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. (Woah I have no idea why I posted that comment here, I think it was meant to be on Kay's food one LOL.)

    Also Julie I like your profile picture HEHEHE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also JULIE you should do the TOP FIVE BOYS LIST (click on 'boys' tag to see my earlier post, and Kay's too hehe)~

    ReplyDelete

Followers