The first flight from Wellington to Sydney was full of rugby fans. It was not just Auzzie fans ether, there were Scottish, Welsh, Irish and even some NZ most of them who had another 14 hour flight awaiting them at Sydney. They were all arguing at the top of there lungs as to who would win etc which was amusing to start with but got old quickly.
I arrived safely in Narita at about 6:15 local time in the morning. Knew it was way to early to get into town to meet the owner of the flat I will be calling home for the next few months, so I decided to kill time at the airport and use their internet. But I arrived at the bus terminal at 8:20 only to find that the traffic was not moving so it was a tad embarrassing when I rocked up late and sweaty.
Stuck in traffic in the middle of Tokyo dooodaaa, dooooaaaaa~
Stuck in traffic in the middle of Tokyo doodoodaaaa daeeeeee~
The place is well, amazing to say the least. I will be a separate entry on the shops within walking distance, but oh the building itself!
<3
<3
<3




Woah man that looks like an awesome place... That bathroom is pretty trippy :O
ReplyDeleteHope you had fun on your first day!
ARGH SO JEALOUS. CAN I LIVE IN THAT LOUNGE FOREVER, PLEASE?
ReplyDelete