Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Great Films, Shit Food, Cheap Clothes

Loooook we are all posting><
Just on that note I am off to see a preview of a film next week. This one below in fact!


Was thinking of writing a review ish thing in both English and Japanese and posting it up on this blog to get us some traffic? Any thoughts?

Anyway!

Despite my exciting last post, I have been disappointed for about the 2nd or 3rd time, here by food><


Apple Crumble Frappachino 

But it looked so goooood >< You know with the crumbs and the apple and the cinnamon and the...


It came out like it was in the photo! But tasted like mashed up watered down coffee with bits of apple. 
I actually feel sick now><  It may be better warm, but I will not be going back to Starbucks in a hurry... 


Anyway! CLOTHES <3

I have decided to go the Nippori, the fabric street in Tokyo to find fabric for Julie's Christmas, my Christmas and Sarita's Valentines (?) infinity dresses. Anyone else need anything while I am there? lol can't get much as my suitcase was already full on my way here but I am sure I can squeeze in a thing or two♡


Yummy skirts for 1000yen>< 


Even yummier skirts for 1500 yen><ba

2 comments:

  1. YAY POSTING!

    Also VALENTINE'S OMG VALENTINE'S PRESENT PLEASE :D

    Also-also, we said blue right?

    Also-also-ALSO what are the chances of you being able to find double-sided material? Unless it's ridiculously more expensive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see that movie but I only understood thre word :YOU, Friends and 3D.... do you think they might have a subtitled version

    OR

    You could all do the vioces in the background when I watch it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers